Position: Lead Clinician
Job type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on skills and experience
CBT Clinics are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and enthusiastic BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist or Practitioner Psychologist to join our team as Lead Clinician. The role provides an exciting opportunity for career progression within a multi-award winning clinical organisation.
CBT Clinics are an innovative provider of Psychological Healthcare with a network of over 2000 leading clinicians. We combine in-person therapy with digital health technology to help people live healthier, happier lives. Our mission is to provide industry leading, world-class services, embracing digital technologies with clinical expertise, to deliver best-in-class clinical outcomes for our service-users.
CBT Clinics have an established reputation for clinical excellence and have received the following industry awards within the past 12 months;
- Best Use of Technology - winner- Claims Management Awards
- Client Care Initiative - winner - Claims Management Awards
- The Training Award – winner - Rehabilitation First Awards
- Rehabilitation Provider of the Year - winner - Personal Injury Awards
Does driving innovation inspire you? Are you passionate about delivering clinical excellence? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where you can learn something new every day? Are you able to demonstrate skills in project management and an understanding of providing services in a commercial environment? Do you enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team? Would you thrive in supporting our dedicated network of clinicians? Then this diverse but pivotal role at CBT Clinics could be perfect for you!
An organisational champion of quality driving innovation in service delivery, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical expertise in regards to best practice to our internal team of treatment co-ordinators and our customers
- Ensuring our clinical governance framework remains robust and evolves in line with our business need
- Developing and testing clinical processes and undertaking clinical audit activity to raise quality and performance across the organisation
- Ensuring the organisation continues to deliver excellence in clinical and satisfaction outcomes
- Delivery of bespoke mental health training to a wide range of customers
- Provision of clinical assessment and treatment for a defined caseload
In return, we offer the opportunity to work within a vibrant, forward thinking organisation with opportunities to progress your clinical and leadership skills through supported professional development, 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other employee benefits and rewards.
See our website at www.cbtclinics.co.ukfor more information about our company. To apply (send a copy of your CV) or for more information contact Clare Price, Head of Psychological Therapies email@example.com