East Kent Coastal Branch
- To organise events with experts in the field of CBT in order to promote and enhance CBT skills and techniques for those practicing CBT within our geographical area.
- To advance the theory and practice of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies and the application of evidence-based practice.
- To provide local, affordable continuous professional development opportunities and necessary CPD events to meet accreditation standards and criteria in the East Kent Coastal and surrounding areas.
- Provide networking opportunities for people in East Kent and Coastal areas, with a special interest in CBT
- To provide a link between the BABCP and local members.
- To support current members and promote new membership of the BABCP
- To disseminate research and good practice by providing workshops of a high Calibre.
To contact the branch, please email: email@example.com