Extended Accreditation

Extended Practitioner (EP) Accreditation 

We no longer offer Extended Practitioner Accreditation.   

If you are an accredited CBT practitioner who is giving up clinical practice, you can still apply to stay on the CBT Register for up to two years by submitting a Leave of Absence form.  

This will allow you to continue providing supervision and/or training in settings where accreditation is essential. 

If you don’t let us know that you have returned to practice at the end of those two years, your accreditation will lapse. 

If you are taking less than one year out of practice, you can remain accredited and don’t need to inform us.  


0330 320 0851
Registered office
Imperial House, Hornby Street, Bury, Lancashire  BL9 5BN
Privacy Notice
Privacy Policy
0330 320 0851
Registered charity No. 1098704   A company limited by guarantee No. 4839948   Registered in England and Wales   VAT reg No. 732 5316 53