CBT Clinician for Children
& Young Person Service
Position: Full Time & Part Time
Location: Home based
Responsible to: CBT Pathway Lead
Saslary: £37,000 - £47,500
Healios is a leading digital healthcare company, bringing the whole family together to maximise long-term outcomes and wellbeing. At Healios our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere. We reimagine the way children, young people, and adults access and receive mental health services by blending the best of technology with specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection. At Healios, we transform mental health and neurodevelopmental services by providing quicker access to assessment, faster access to evidence-based psychological therapies, and earlier intervention to create a unique online experience – healthcare that fits around the lifestyle and circumstance of the family to get the right care when and where they need it.
We are an organisation that allows our staff to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health issues and emotional wellbeing services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support. Our teams are friendly, focused and passionate about making a positive difference to our patients and their families.
We encourage our teams to constantly push for better outcomes and we embrace change to assist in the development of the company. Everyone’s input and opinion matters to us and we work in an environment where this is encouraged.
Healios clinicians have a central and vital role within the company, delivering a range of evidence-based digital psychological therapy programmes to individuals and families affected by mental health related issues. Our CBT clinicians flexibly deliver our NICE-endorsed manualised CBT interventions ‘face-to-face’ via the Healios secure online platform.
With high quality clinical supervision and training, clinicians tailor their work with allocated clients by identifying and agreeing specific needs and goals, delivering relevant information, and supporting the development and integration of new skills and strategies to maximise individual and family well-being. Collaboration, flexibility and empowerment are essential elements of the work.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Professional qualification and background in one of the following areas: Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapists, Nurses
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) qualification and demonstrated at least 2 years of post-qualification experience of delivering CBT to children and young people with mental illness
- Demonstrable experience of working in front-line children and young people or adult mental health services across a range of mental illnesses
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carer and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience of working with families
- Worked in a service where agreed targets are in place to demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Excellent computer skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- £37,000 - £47,500
- Flexible, home based role where you can practice from the comfort of your own home or office, on your schedule
- 25 days holiday plus additional day off for your birthday and bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Energetic and motivated culture with regular staff events
- Opportunities to work on exciting and transformative innovations
- CPD courses and ongoing training
To apply for this position please visit: Healios: CBT Therapist Children & Young People role