FREED Beeches seeks
(to cover 12 months maternity leave)
to join their Multi-Disciplinary Team
16 Hours per week available - to cover maternity leave
Negotiable depending on experience.
Description of Post
The successful candidate/s will provide weekly therapy for clients with Eating Disorders. They will receive referrals from the Clinical Manager who conducts the clinical assessments and will provide short, medium or long-term therapy in agreement with, and reviewed by, the Clinical Manager. Freed Beeches will support the successful candidate/s in accessing relevant training courses and will pay towards the candidate’s monthly supervision fees. Freed offers a work place pension.
The successful candidate/s will be expected:
- To attend Clinical team meetings, usually once every four months.
- To manage a weekly caseload and keep clinical records.
- To be a team player.
- To undertake external clinical supervision on a monthly basis.
- To work in a multi-disciplinary team, alongside other specialists at Freed Beeches, e.g. dietician, family interventions and psychotherapists/CBT therapists.
- To liaise with NHS agencies if necessary e.g. Nottinghamshire Eating Disorders Service, GPs and mental health workers, etc.
- To work with the sufferers of eating disorders and their families.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Advert and Job Description
Please see our website www.freedbeeches.org.uk for further information on our Charity.