Cognitive Behavioural Therapists and Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking Cognitive Behavioural Therapists and Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join us in one of our many sites Nationwide. We have full or part time opportunities available.
We currently have opportunities across the following sites,
Joining our nationwide Emotional Wellbeing Team, you will provide private sector clients with high quality Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. For Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners this will involve low intensity interventions and for CBT Therapists this will be involve high intensity interventions. This will include telephone assessment, face to face, and online digital.
- Working through referrals that come from all kinds of sources - from GPs to insurance companies.
- Managing patients that will rely on you for assessment and treatment, either as stand-alone therapy or as part of a more comprehensive package of vocational rehabilitation care.
- With a Field Based base, you’ll practice semi-autonomously, delivering therapy in a range of different clinics and locations.
- Working closely with our dedicated administration team, based at our Telford office.
- As an experienced and highly motivated Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, you will have a postgraduate diploma in High Intensity CBT as a minimum requirement and a full BABCP accreditation.
- As an EWT you will be a qualified PWP with a post graduate certificate in low intensity interventions.
We’ll provide a generous mileage allowance for your visits to clinic and attending the regular team days, plus an annual contribution of up to £500 for continuous professional development (after a qualifying period).You will be required to work on a rota basis between 8am -7pm.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, Private medical insurance and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we’ll give you 25 days’ holiday in your first years here - and we’ll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at http://nuffield.avature.net/SignUpCBT?projectId=155&source=BABCP
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.