RehabWorks, cited as an exemplar provider of telephone CBT in a recent Department for Work & Pensions report, are once again expanding our Mental Health Service; delivering a range of CBT interventions to individuals experiencing common mental health disorders.
Do you want to work within an award winning innovative service?
- Be part of a friendly and committed team?
- Be supported to develop and deliver the best possible therapy outcomes?
- Be encouraged to advance your practice through supervision and CPD activity?
- Be able to achieve work life balance through work options such as flexible working hours and home working?
Are you looking for a permanent position working 22.5 hours – 37.5 hours a week?
Are you BABCP accredited?
Also an accreditable CBT Therapist or a Registered Mental Health professional with Post Graduate training in CBT?
Can you demonstrate?
- A minimum of five year’s professional experience in mental health
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification CBT practice
- Experience of managing common mental health problems
- Excellent IT skills
- Microsoft Office
All home based positions will require a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address.
Salary is £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
No agencies please. Previous candidates need not apply.
RehabWorks is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying then please send a copy of your cv and covering letter to email@example.com.