Senior Psychological Therapist
Role: Senior Psychological Therapist
Location: home based with travel required for customer and company meetings
Hours: Full time 37.5 hrs per week
Start date: ASAP
Closing Date: 22 May, 2019
Vita Health Group is a UK market leader in workplace Mental Health and Musculoskeletal solutions. We focus on the two most common health challenges, proactively supporting our patients, service users, clients and their employees, helping to maintain healthy recovery focused outcomes.
Vita Health Group incorporates RehabWorks Ltd, Workplace Wellness and Crystal Palace Physio Group
Exciting opportunities have arisen to join our team as a Senior Therapist within our Mental Health Service
Are you an individual with aspirations enhance your leadership skills and progress your career?
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience of assessing and treating common mental health problems
- Have leadership experience
- Clinical supervision and clinical case management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills - Microsoft Office
We are a rapidly growing service and exciting opportunities have arisen to become part of our “in person” (telephone and secure video conferencing) team.
Options to deliver face to face therapy will become available in 2019 / 2020 as we build our clinics nationwide
We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals who are committed and passionate about clinical quality and outcomes, delivering the best possible leadership to support our amazing team of psychological therapists.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Day to day clinical support and leadership
- Internal clinical supervision to BABCP requirements
- Ongoing continual professional development opportunities
- Individual CPD and development plans
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
The successful candidates will be home based with a requirement to travel occasionally for Customer and team meetings.
Typically, clients will present looking for support with common mental health problems and treatment will be delivered in Line with NICE Guidance and Roth and Pilling Competences.
It is essential that candidates have:
BABCP accreditation or eligibility and be prepared to accredit within probation period
Experience of delivering clinical supervision and case management supervision within a Psychological Therapies / Menta Health Service
Why Vita Health Group?
We value excellence in everything we do and work hard to exceed the expectations of all clients and employees. We have a strong focus on supporting and developing our staff, and are keen to bring on board candidates that share our vision to be a workplace of choice.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Life Assurance insurance.
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- CPD opportunities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Benenden health cover
- Length of service awards
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.