Senior Clinical Tutor
SRF number: SRF27825
Post type: Full Time/Part Time, Fixed Term
Hours per week: 21-35 (up to 2.0 FTE available)
We are seeking to appoint experienced clinicians to provide support for our Director of Training (CYP) to deliver our postgraduate CBT programmes. The posts will involve teaching, clinical supervision, marking and contribution to the development of the programmes. Our programmes include training for clinicians who work with children and young people so experience of working with this client group is essential.
The posts will involve planning, organising and contributing to teaching programmes, supporting other staff, liaising with external and internal stakeholders, clinical supervision, assessment of students, and helping develop new and existing programmes. Our programmes include training for clinicians who work with a range of clients of different ages, and we are keen for people with experience working with children and young people to apply.
The posts can be applied for as part-time or full-time and is dedicated to teaching. The posts can be taken up as a secondment or University contract and is fixed term for two years. We are looking for individuals who are keen to develop their career in clinical training.
You will have:
- Experience in delivering and teaching Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Excellent clinical, supervision and teaching skills
- BABCP accreditation as a CBT therapist or be working towards accreditation
- Ability to link the science and practice of evidence based psychological therapies
- Ability to mark effectively and consistently and to tight schedules, and to use standardised measures appropriately.
- Confident communication skills in a range of settings and with senior colleagues in the NHS and in University settings
- Ability to understand how and when difficulties arise with implementing evidence-based psychological therapies; ability to work with clinicians from all backgrounds with a variety of experience to troubleshoot these difficulties.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Ability to evaluate their own clinical and teaching work.
- Exceptional organisational ability.
Closing date: 5th March 2019
Interview date: TBC
Further Details: To Apply click here
Informal contact details
Contact role: Deputy Director, CWI
Contact name: Pamela Myles-Hooton
Contact phone: 0118 3785654
Contact email: email@example.com
Alternative informal contact details
Contact role: Director of Training (CYP)
Contact name: Hannah Whitney
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org