Travelling to Kings College, London
King's College London
Waterloo Campus Stamford St
- Waterloo (Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines): 4 minute walk,
- Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines): 9 minute walk,
- Embankment (District, Circle and Bakerloo lines): 13 minute walk,
- Temple(District and Circle lines): 20 minute walk.
- Charing Cross: 9 minute walk.
- Waterloo: 4 minute walk.
- Waterloo East: 5 minute walk.
- Blackfriars: 17 minute walk.
- Buses stopping outside the College: 381, RV1.
- Buses stopping near the College: 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 76, X68, 77, 139, 168, 171, 172, 188, 211, 243 (24 hour), 341 (24 hour), 507 and 521.
By boat - commuter river service
- From the west, Putney - Blackfriars: get off at either Embankment Pier or Blackfriars Pier.
- From the east, Woolwich Arsenal - Savoy: get off at Blackfriars Pier.
- There is no car parking available on the campus. There is an APCOA car park on Cornwall Road. Stamford Street is a red route.
- Bays available in Cornwall Road.
- Outside the front entrances of Franklin-Wilkins and James Clerk Maxwell buildings.